Thursday, February 02, 2006

ayumi - heaven

nice song by ayumi hamasaki~ :)


HEAVEN (in japanese)

最後に君が微笑んで
真っ直ぐに差し出したものは
ただあまりに綺麗過ぎて
堪え切れず涙溢れた

あの日きっと二人は
愛に触れた

私達は探し合って
時に自分を見失って
やがて見付け合ったのは
どんな結末が待っていても

運命という不可避
他にはない

la la la

君が旅立ったあの空に
優しく私を照らす星が光って

そばにいて 愛する人
時間(とき)を越えて 形を変えて
二人まだ見ぬ未来がここに
ねえこんなにも 残ってるから

そばにいて 愛する人
時間(とき)を越えて 形を変えて
二人まだ見ぬ未来がここに
残ってるから

信じて 愛する人
私の中で 君は生きる
だからこれから先もずっと
さようならなんて言わない

あの日きっと二人は
愛に触れた


You kept on smiling till the end
But the things that went on
were simply too beautiful to reject
I couldn’t stand it anymore, tears overflowed

That day, we were touched by love, I know
We keep on searching, losing sight of time

And before long, we’ll find
that only the end is waiting for us

There’s nothing besides the call of destiny

La la la

You began your journey towards heaven
becoming the star that gently illuminates me

Stay by my side, my love
Crossing over time and changing your shape
The future we haven't yet seen
Remains here like this

Stay by my side, my love
Crossing over time and changing your shape
The future we haven't yet seen

Remains here

Trust me, my love, you live on in my heart
From here on,
I will no longer have to say goodbye

That day, we were touched by love, I know

Posted by *Mu| and ChAng* at 6:10 PM